INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CONDUCT OF EXAMINATIONS, DEC 2022 - JAN 2023
- The examination will be conducted in OFFLINE mode only.
The candidate must check/verify the dates of examinations from the latest date-sheet placed on the University
Website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in.
Before attempting the question paper, the candidate shall ensure that the correct question paper has been
supplied to him/her by the College/Institute/Department concerned.
- The candidate will be required to attempt the paper as per instructions printed in the question paper.
- No complaint for attempting a wrong question paper by the candidate will be entertained later on.
- The candidate must use blue/black pen only.
The students who are suffering from COVID 19 or having symptoms should not come for the examinations.
Such candidates will submit a request to his/her Head of the Institute/Centre Superintendent well in time
along with a medical certificate/COVID report duly issued by the competent authority (should not be older
than 48 hours) then his/her examination will be conducted later on.
- The candidate will be allowed to bring the sanitizer and transparent water bottle.