INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CONDUCT OF EXAMINATIONS
- The examination will be conducted in OFFLINE mode only.
The candidate must check/verify the dates of examinations from the latest date-sheets/notifications
instructions on the University Website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in.
- Before attempting the question paper, the candidate must read the instructions printed on it carefully.
Before attempting the question paper, the candidate shall ensure that the correct question paper has been
supplied to him/her by the concerned Examination Centre and no complaint for attempting a wrong question
paper by the candidate will be entertained later on.
Use of Mobile/Pager, I-Phone, incriminating material etc. during the examination is strictly prohibited. If found
guilty, a UMC case will be registered against such candidate.
On each day of the examination, the candidate shall bring with him/her Admit Card and will show, on demand,
as and when desired by the Supervisory Staff or the Observers.
- The candidate must use blue/black pen only.
- The candidate will be allowed to bring the transparent water bottle.
No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall until the expiry of the half time after
distribution of the question-paper. In case of any emergency, if the candidate leaves the Examination Hall, then
he/she shall hand over the question paper as well as answer-book to the Invigilator concerned.
- The candidate shall only appear in the examinations of the subjects as displayed on his/her Admit Card.